Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Choice of robust engines
- Responsive and nimble handling
- Luxurious and sleek interior
- Offered in several configurations
2019 Porsche Panamera: Everything You Need to Know
About the Porsche Panamera:
The Porsche Panamera is the German brand’s only four-door sedan. It stands apart from competitors with its range-topping speed, precise handling, and substantial power. With a quiet interior, comfortable bucket seats, spacious cabin, and technology and entertainment features, the Panamera provides a thrilling ride.
It comes in three body styles: a four-door sedan, wagon, and long-wheelbase executive sedan. The Panamera is offered in several trims, including the 4S, GTS, Turbo, and E-Hybrid and Turbo Hybrid models.
What’s New in the 2019 Porsche Panamera?
New features for the 2019 Panamera include an optional head-up display, sportier steering wheel design, and an additional year on the seven-year extended hybrid battery warranty for E-Hybrid models.
Porsche also added a pair of enthusiast trims for the 2019 model year: the GTS fastback and GTS Sport Turismo wagon. The 460-horsepower GTS models slot between the entry-level, 440-horsepower Panamera S and the 550-horsepower Panamera Turbo.
What Does the 2019 Porsche Panamera Compete With? The 2019 Panamera’s top competitors include:
The Panamera is one of the best performers in the luxury sedan market. Like its competitors, it offers a choice of robust engines, responsive handling, and a refined cabin. For those seeking an athletic and exhilarating ride, the 2019 Panamera is an excellent choice.
Exterior Design of the 2019 Porsche Panamera
A sleek, angular front end and wide rear give the 2019 Panamera a muscular look, while its signature curved hatchback adds a sporty flair. Bold lines, LED headlights and taillights, and Porsche’s signature slim lighting strip in the rear create a sleek appearance.
The 2019 Porsche Panamera is offered in the following exterior colors:
- Burgundy Red
- Carrera White
- Dolomite Silver
- GT Silver
- Jet Black
- Mamba Green
- Night Blue
- Ristretto Brown
- Sapphire Blue
- Volcano Gray
All models come equipped with a moonroof and rear spoiler.
Interior Style in the 2019 Porsche Panamera
The 2019 Panamera comfortably seats four people in its leather-trimmed bucket seats. The Sport Turismo model offers taller passengers more headroom. The Executive package expands rear legroom. The roomy cabin is accented in high-quality materials such as wood, aluminum and carbon fiber.
Heated eight-way power-adjustable front seats come standard. Optional seating upgrades include heated rear seats, ventilated rear and front seats, eight-way power-adjustable rear seats, and front seats with a massage function. Buyers can also add a heated steering wheel.
The dashboard features multiple displays and a 12.3-inch touchscreen. A 21-speaker Burmester premium stereo system is standard for Turbo models and optional for all other trims.
The Panamera’s cargo area can fit several bags of groceries. The rear seats fold down to create space for larger items.
What Technology Comes in the 2019 Porsche Panamera?
The 2019 Panamera comes with Porsche Communication Management infotainment system controlled through a 12.3-inch touchscreen. This reduces the number of knobs and buttons on the dash, but drivers may have difficulty accessing the touchscreen while operating the car.
The car comes with Bluetooth, USB ports, and Apple CarPlay. Android Auto is not currently available.
An optional rear-seat entertainment unit adds 10.0-inch touchscreens behind the driver and front passenger seats. Rear passengers can access the radio, navigation, and media functions. They can also connect to the Internet through the Panamera’s built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, giving them access to apps, games, and movies. Rear passengers can experience the entertainment system through speakers or wireless headphones.
What Kind of Safety Features are in the 2019 Porsche Panamera?
The 2019 Panamera comes standard with a rearview camera and front and rear parking sensors.
Optional safety features include:
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Blind spot monitoring.
- Night vision.
- Head-up display.
- Lane change and departure warning assistance.
What is the 2019 Porsche Panamera Like to Drive?
With superior handling and a choice of powerful engines and superior handling, the 2019 Porsche Panamera drives like a true performance sedan. Its suspension easily absorbs bumps in the road for a smooth and quiet ride.
The Panamera’s rear-wheel-drive base model is powered by a 330-horsepower, 3.0-liter turbocharged V6. All other trims are equipped with all-wheel drive. The 4S gets a 440-horsepower, 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged V6. GTS models pack a twin-turbocharged V8 that delivers 453 horsepower.
The Panamera Turbo gets a 550-horsepower, twin-turbocharged V8 engine. It can zip from zero to 60-mph in 3.6 seconds on its way to a top speed of 190 mph.
The E-Hybrid is powered by a twin-turbocharged V6 engine and electric motor to generate a combined 457 horsepower. E-Hybrid models equipped with the sports package can travel from zero to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds. The Turbo E-Hybrid upgrades to a twin-turbocharged V8 engine to achieve a combined 677 horsepower. The Turbo E-Hybrid reaches 60 mph in 3.2 seconds and has a maximum speed of 192 mph.
All engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Should I Buy a 2019 Porsche Panamera?
The 2019 Panamera can be customized in several trims and body styles. Every model in the lineup offers a powerful engine and superior performance.
Options entertainment features and driver assistance functions. The Panamera provides a truly customized experience for buyers with deep pockets. If you are seeking a high-performance car that is comfortable and fun to drive, the 2019 Panamera should be on your list.
Should I buy a Used Porsche Panamera? Are There Any I Should Avoid? Porsche has not made significant changes to the Panamera since its second generation debuted for the 2017 model year. Purchasing a used 2017 or 2018 Panamera provides nearly the same experience as a 2019 model, but will likely cost less money.
How Much Does the New 2019 Porsche Panamera Cost?
Prices for the 2019 Panamera vary significantly based on the trim and options selected. The starting price for a base Panamera is $86,300. The next highest trim, the Panamera 4, begins at $90,900. The 4S starts at $104,000.
The new-for-2019 GTS and GTS Sport Turismo start at $128,300 and $134,500, respectively. Turbo models begin at $151,500. The lineup’s six hybrid options range from $102,900 for the Panamera 4 Hybrid to $186,200 for the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid.
Sport Turismo wagon versions are priced several thousand dollars above their sedan counterparts. Executive long wheelbase models add even more to the Panamera’s price tag.
Those prices escalate with optional features for customized seating, safety, and entertainment. A fully-loaded 2019 Porsche Panamera can reach above $200,000.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 Porsche Panamera
- Choice of powerful engines
- Responsive handling
- Rear-seat entertainment system
- Choice of several trims and body styles
- High-performance versions are especially pricey
- Touchscreen controls can be difficult to access
- No Android Auto compatibility
The History of the Porsche Panamera: 9 Years of Panamera
Porsche introduced the Porsche Panamera to the U.S. for the 2010 model year. Seeking to expand its reach beyond traditional two-seat performance sports cars, Porsche marketed the Panamera as a luxury sedan with sports car-like handling.
The Panamera borrows its rounded hatchback look from the Porsche 911 sports car, but features a longer body and four doors. Designed for comfort and luxury, the Panamera’s lineup has evolved to include more than a dozen configurations due to trim and powertrain options.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 Porsche Panamera
- Body Style
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6
- 330 hp
- 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Apple CarPlay
- Back Up Camera
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- DVD Player
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 3.0L Turbocharged V6
- Transmission: 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3.36 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Regenerative Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 23.7 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Wheels: 19" Panamera -inc: 9.0 x 19 front and 10.5 x 19 rear, dual-arm 5-spoke design
- Tires: P265/45ZR19 Fr & P295/40ZR19 Rr
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Fixed Glass 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module, mobile phone preparation, audio interfaces, hi-fi sound system w/10-speakers, total output of 150 watts, Connect Plus, Apple CarPlay, telephone module, wireless internet access, Porsche Car Connect (Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status, Remote Services, Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)), Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, SiriusXM and HD Radio
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, Compatible Remote CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio and 10 Gb Internal Memory
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Air Filtration
- Navtraffic Real-Time Traffic Display
- 8-Way Power Seats -inc: front comfort seats w/8-way electric adjustment for seat height, seat angle, backrest angle and fore/aft position
- Bucket Front Seats
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Leather/Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Underhood And Cargo Space Lights
- Memory Settings -inc: Driver Seat and Door Mirrors
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion, Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera