Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Two available lengths
- Diesel fuel engine
- New technology
- 15 seats
- More storage space
This 2019 Mercedes-Benz has the seat of a limousine, the smooth ride and space of a passenger vehicle, and the versatility of a van. This year, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter seats 15 passengers and gets an automatic sliding door. However, you can still find smaller, 12-seat Sprinter passenger vans like the 2018 year had as well.
Having two engines makes it easy to power through town with the Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Van. Both engines produce 188 HP. The bigger engine runs on diesel fuel whereas the base engine takes regular gasoline.
Everyone likes staying connected on the road. Luckily, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van's interior keeps everyone happy. This year, the cabin gets more USB charging ports. A sound system that plays loud and clear music completes the Sprinter van's multimedia and audio parts.
A longer van version this year at 170 inches adds more room, an automatic door, and taller windows for a good view. It also provides more luggage space in the trunk and has assist handles. The high-roof edition reaches over 75 inches of standing height.
Who Is the Mercedes Sprinter Van Best For?
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vehicles provide flexibility for personal and work activities. This car is a good find for small businesses needing to take passengers around in style. With five new and pre-owned models, the Sprinter passenger van offers many options for decorating and styling the interior and exterior, making it a good choice for adding personal taste to the van.
The 2019 Sprinter van holds three more passengers than the 2018 van for a total of 15 riders. Everyone stays cool with air conditioning blowing in all the rows. Luggage fits nicely in the trunk, the interior storage areas under the roof keep belongings in easy reach, and the large windows offer a view.
You'll find the backup camera, which shows what's behind you, provides a clear view of the parking lot. Heated side mirrors get rid of snow and ice, making driving in the winter and on chilly days safer. If you're in a hurry to get somewhere, the car doors lock automatically when you're not near the car, and assist steps help you ease down from the vehicle.
Along with these interior amenities, this Mercedes-Benz has a number of upgrades. A certified dealership service center can add heated seats and a driver's information center with speed, gas level, and trip information. A heat system for the back and a cargo divider in every model ensure the cargo area isn't left out of the upgrades.
You might not think of a passenger vehicle as fancy, but the Mercedes Sprinter turns heads with its details. Mirrors with bright turn signals and even brighter headlights add style to the van and make it safer to drive. The front and rear ends get a new look, too.
All models have 16-inch wheels, rockstar tires, and a spare tire for all seasons and emergency repair service.
How Fast Is the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
With new engine options for the 2019 inventory, the Sprinter's power and top speed can't be beat. This year, a powerful turbo diesel fuel engine makes these vehicles drive farther and faster. Although it doesn't have the power of a racecar, the mighty diesel fuel engine makes the 2019 Mercedes-Benz vehicles more fun to drive.
Is the Mercedes Comfortable?
These vans practically lull you to sleep with well-designed suspension systems that make you feel like you're floating on a cloud. Traction control helps the 2019 Mercedes-Benz steer, and interior cloth seats invite you to sit back and relax.
Towing Strength and Weight Load
- Towing: 5,000 pounds
- Payload: 3,263-3,704
No matter what type of cargo you want to take on a trip, the Sprinter van brings it along. At the most, the van's maximum rear towing strength will reach 5,000 pounds. At the least, the van will transport 3,265 pounds. That number increases to 3,441 pounds and 3,704 pounds for the diesel models.
Built-In Technology and Optional Upgrades
Based on popular demand, Sprinter vans feel like a mobile TV room. Instead of regular USB ports like the pre-owned 2018 vans have, the 2019 Sprinters get a newer type of USB-C charging port. The driver controls the multimedia system through the touch of a finger without losing focus and control, and the family-friendly touchscreen responds to the sound of your voice.
Check at a dealer service department about cool features available on the side. You might like to add satellite radio, a driver's instrument display cluster, a 115V charging outlet, and door assist handles.
A number of safety options will make people in the Mercedes-Benz family more confident on the road. These features, which a dealer may note on a test drive, include:
- Engine immobilizer
- Child seat locks
- Stability control
- Traction control
- Automatic headlights
- Driver safety aids
You can't always see accidents coming, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vehicles have the parts you need to stay safe. If you're in a crash, airbags in the front, doors, and roof reduce your chances of getting hurt. A passenger-sensing system deactivates the airbag if the passenger doesn't weigh enough.
Some of the van's safety parts make its wheels less likely to slip when driving on snowy and wet roads. Exterior sensors on the center and side keep the Sprinter's wheels on the road. Traction control and stability control center the car when the computer senses spinning wheels.
In 2019, the certified Sprinter gets driver assist safety aids to service the driver, too. They act as a second set of eyes and ears to view the road and to prevent a crash in time. A dealership can install advanced safety aids on the vehicle, such as active parking sensors that beep if you get too close to things in the rear and lane-keep assist to center the car if it drifts.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van offers much in the way of comfort, style, and convenience. Available new or pre-owned at a dealer, any certified model makes a great addition to your fleet. Check out the inventory of 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter models today to search for a favorite, take a test drive, and arrange payment.
Pros and Cons of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van
- More seats
- Updated technology
- Diesel engine
- Many options for color, safety tools, and technology
- Easy to drive and handle
- Tall roof and good view
- Higher cost than competitors
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dates back to 1995. In a search for the most awards, the Sprinter wins. In 1995, the van won the International Van of the Year award. More awards followed with the Van of the Year award in Europe in 2006, 2007, and 2008. These accolades boosted sales, too.
Different versions of the certified pre-owned van show its changes over time. At first, its body styles included a van, minibus, and pickup-style rear. The van still looks like the model it's based on, which is the Mercedes-Benz TN made in 1977.
Over time, the certified Sprinter changed from a design-based work van to one made for passengers. Each year it gets even better. In 2019, the popular Mercedes-Benz van has new technology and safety equipment. Look for financing and sales to get the model of your dreams.
As you can see, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has many benefits. One of its downsides is a typically high starting cost without sales prices, but you can find one for a better price if you search for one pre-owned instead.
Specs & Key Features of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van
- Body Style
- Passenger Van
- 2.0L I4 Turbo
- 188 hp
- 9G-TRONIC Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 2.0L I4 Turbo
- Transmission: 9G-TRONIC Automatic
- 4.182 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 8,550 lbs (3,880 kgs)
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 92-Amp/Hr 850CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 250 Amp Alternator
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 2941# Maximum Payload
- Front And Rear HD Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 22 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Transverse Leaf Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5J Steel
- Tires: LT245/75R16
- Tire Brand Unspecified
- All-Season Tires
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Gray Front Bumper
- Gray Rear Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Gray Bodyside Moldings
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Manual Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Interval Wipers
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Splash Guards
- Black Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Sliding Rear Passenger Side Door
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- LED Brakelights
- Laminated Glass
- Radio: Standard Audio System
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack and External Memory Control
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 5 Front & 8 Rear Speakers
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Bucket Seats
- 4-Way Driver Seat
- Driver's Seat
- Armrest For Driver's Seat
- Driver's Seat Occupancy Sensor
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Front Passenger Seat
- Removable Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Rear Seat
- Front Passenger Armrest, Rear Seat Mounted Armrest, Mounted On Seat and Mounted On Seat
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Fixed Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Removable Bench Front Facing 4th Row Seat Number, Control and Type Head Restraint
- Removable Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Recline, 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Rear HVAC
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Supplemental Heater
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Maturin Fabric Upholstery
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Emergency Call System
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Power Door Locks
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Vinyl Back Material
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- ESP w/Crosswind Assist Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera