Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Powerful 4.0 liter, V8 bi-turbo engine
- Quick acceleration
- Sharp handling
- Luxurious interior
- Customizable options
2019 Lamborghini Urus: Everything You Need to Know
About the Lamborghini Urus
The Lamborghini Urus is the first modern SUV from the Italian sports car maker. Lamborghini’s last off-roader was the LM002, built during the late 1980s, early ‘90s.
The Urus is powered by a 650-horsepower 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 engine. It has a top speed of 190 mph and reaches 62 mph in 3.6 seconds. Its price tag is an eye-popping $200,000 before options.
The Lamborghini handles off-road adventures with the dexterity of a sports car. SUV shoppers with deep pockets may consider the 2019 Urus.
What’s New in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus?
The Urus comes in one trim. But Lamborghini specializes in color and equipment customization, so no two SUVs need be the same.
The Urus is powered by a 4.0-liter, bi-turbo V8 paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift mode. Front and rear carbon-ceramic brakes are included.
The 2019 Lamborghini Urus’s ANIMA system adapts its suspension to the terrain. Seven modes provide confidence on every surface.
What Does the 2019 Lamborghini Urus Compete With?
The 2019 Lamborghini Urus competes with the following high-end utility vehicles:
The Urus’s powerful engine and dynamic drivetrain make it one of the fastest SUVs in the world. It is best suited to buyers looking for a flashy SUV--with cash to spare.
Exterior Design of the 2019 Lamborghini Urus
The 2019 Urus has boxy, distinctive proportions that hint at speed with rakish elegance. It can be customized with a series of packages. Carbon fiber, shiny black, or body color style packages are optional. A panoramic sunroof and black rails are available. Off-road and exhaust packages can improve overall performance. Buyers may also opt for privacy glass.
Solid and metallic exterior paint colors in shades of black, blue, gray, white, gold, and red are available. Tires vary between 21 and 23 inches.
Interior Style in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus
The interior of the two-row SUV is reminiscent of a fighter plane’s cockpit. The start button is located on the dashboard under a red flip-top cover. The cabin can be outfitted with two bucket seats up front, and either a bench seat, or two bucket seats in the back. The interior is customizable with leather, wood, aluminum, and carbon accents.
The dashboard has three screens for infotainment, comfort, and functionality. The screens and controls, which include a virtual keyboard that recognizes hand-writing, are within easy reach.
The interior offers plenty of small storage space. Several suitcases will fit in the cargo area. The Urus does not come with LATCH child safety seat attachments.
What Technology Comes in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus?
The 2019 Lamborghini Urus’s cockpit centers around three screens. Two touchscreens operate the infotainment and comfort controls. A third screen monitors gauges and controls.
The SUV’s driver assistance technology includes a top-view camera, high-beam assistance, trailer backup mode, and adaptive cruise control. It also features connectivity options such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and wireless charging and a head-up display.
Optional packages include:
- Rear-seat entertainment system with touchscreen
- 3-D Bang and Olufsen sound system
- Ambient light package
What Kind of Safety Features are in the 2019 Lamborghini Urus?
Standard safety features include:
- Daytime running lights
- Top-view parking camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- High-beam assistant
Optional driver assistance packages can be added to tailor driving and safety systems to suit the driver. These packages include:
- Urban Road Assistant
- Night vision
- Head-up display
- Highway Assistant
What is the 2019 Lamborghini Urus Like to Drive?
The 2019 Urus combines power and all-wheel-drive in one muscular vehicle. The SUV displays the agility of a sports car, hugging the road around tight turns.
The interior represents both luxury and sport. The cabin offers many features found in Lamborghini sports cars, such as the flip-top start button, and designs stitched into the leather upholstery.
The Lamborghini has large windows, but rear visibility is limited due to the rear pillars. The top-view parking camera helps drivers in reverse.
Should I Buy a Current 2019 Lamborghini Urus?
For buyers with plenty of disposable income, the 2019 Lamborghini Urus is an interesting choice. With sharp angles, the Urus makes a strong statement.
Should I buy a Used 2019 Lamborghini Urus? Are There Any I Should Avoid?
The 2019 Urus is in its first year of production. Shoppers are unlikely to find a used Urus for sale.
How Much Does the New 2019 Lamborghini Urus Cost?
The 2019 Urus Lamborghini is priced near $200,000. Extra packages and options may drive the price even higher.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 Lamborghini Urus
- Powerful 4.0-liter V8 engine
- Agile for an SUV of its size
- Fastest SUV in the world
- Unique, unique, unique
- High price tag
- Poor gas mileage
- Limited rear-view visibility
The History of Lamborghini Urus: One Year of Urus
The Urus is the second-ever SUV from Lamborghini. The first, the military-inspired LM002 off-roader, was built from 1986-1992. The Lamborghini Urus was first introduced as a concept in 2012. It went into production as a 2019 model.
Lamborghini expects the Urus to become its bestselling nameplate.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 Lamborghini Urus
- Body Style
- Sport Utility
- 4.0L Twin-Turbocharged V8
- 641 hp
- 8-Speed Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- All Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- DVD Player
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 4.0L Twin-Turbocharged V8
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Axle Ratio: TBD
- GVWR: TBD
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Premium Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Active w/Driver Control Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 19.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Air Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Air Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Ceramic Discs and Electric Parking Brake
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Wheels: 21" x 9.5J Fr & 21" x 10.5J Rr Alcione Silver -inc: Alloy, sporty 5-spoke design
- Tires: 285/45ZR21 Front & 315/40ZR21 Rear
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Metal-Look Bodyside Insert and Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Body-Color Surround
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: Lamborghini Infotainment System III
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Glove Box Mounted Single CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio and External Memory Control
- Regular Amplifier
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Front Bucket Seats
- Front Seats w/Leather Back Material and Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar
- 12-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement, Cushion Tilt and Power 4-Way Lumbar Support
- 12-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement, Cushion Tilt and Power 4-Way Lumbar Support
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Inclinometer, Altimeter, Turbo/Supercharger Boost, Oil Temperature, Transmission Fluid Temp, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front And Rear Automatic Air Conditioning w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Unicolore Leather Seat Upholstery
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black/Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black/Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Piano Black Console Insert, Aluminum Interior Accents, Leather Upholstered Dashboard and Piano Black Overhead Console Insert
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim, Cloth Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim and Carpet Mat
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Memory Settings -inc: Driver Seat, Door Mirrors, Audio and HVAC
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital Display
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion, Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Emergency Sos
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Forward Collision Mitigation
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera