Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Spacious, stylish cabin
- Arresting design, inside and out
- Impressive turbocharged power
- Standard high-tech safety
- Solid list of upscale features and options
- Smooth, quiet ride
Introducing the Jaguar E-PACE
After a stunning debut for 2018, the new Jaguar E-PACE is making yet another splash. With its Land Rover Range Rover Evoque underpinnings, this Jaguar vehicle is as sporty as can be. All-wheel drive makes it possible to travel the land on off-road trails.
Its powerful turbocharged engines are another fun addition. Both provide impressive power for your daily drive. You'll love it, whether you're on the highways or a race track.
This year's E-PACE crossover SUV is also ready for its close-up, offering a beautiful view with its sleek lines and bold style.
The E-PACE interior is equally stylish. This vehicle offers high-end features, like handsome leather upholstery and heated seats. They’ll have you looking forward to your daily drive.
You'll also love how the Jaguar E-PACE keeps you connected. Tech features include smartphone integration service and a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
What's New for the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE?
The 2019 E-PACE is only in its second model year, but it's already evolving. Here's a look at this compact crossover's new features:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
- Revised infotainment interface is easy to use
- Two new exterior paint colors: Silicon Silver and Narvik Black
Jaguar E-PACE Trim Levels
Jaguar shoppers can choose between two main trims — the entry-level P250 and sporty P300 R-Dynamic. The P250 is available in four sub-trims: Standard, S, SE, and HSE. The P300 R-Dynamic is available in all but the Standard sub-trim.
Powertrain is the major divider between the P250 and R-Dynamic trims. The P250 and all of its sub-trim vehicles feature the base engine, a 2.0-liter four cylinder that makes 246 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. The R-Dynamic sports a more powerful version of this engine that cranks out 296 horses and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Both engines feature a nine-speed automatic transmission. This transmission sends power to all four wheels, providing a sporty driving experience around town or for extra traction on land. You'll also find that the transmission is quick to respond to your input, adding a burst of speed whenever you ask.
The R-Dynamic and its various sub-trim vehicles add a level of sporty style. Inside these crossover SUVs, you'll find sport seats with contrast stitching to keep you snug on spirited rides. The special exterior and interior trim set the R-Dynamic models apart from the rest.
In the entry-level P250 Standard vehicles, you'll find high-end comfort at no extra charge. Dual-zone automatic climate control and a six-speaker sound system keep you company on long commutes.
High-tech safety gear, including forward collision warning with low-speed automatic emergency braking, provides peace of mind. Use the rearview camera to maximize your view as you back out of a tight space.
Upgrade to the S sub-trim — available for both the P250 and R-Dynamic — for extra high-end style. Inside, the cabin sports leather upholstery and power-adjustable front seats to take comfort to new heights. These compact crossover SUVs also include tech extras, like a Wi-Fi hotspot and navigation system, to keep you connected.
The SE sub-trim is another excellent choice. The SE helps you get through a busy day with conveniences that include a power liftgate, automatic high beams, and an automated parking system. The front-seat power-adjustable lumbar and memory settings are another nice touch, making it easy to find the best view of the road ahead.
At the top of the trim lineup, you'll find the HSE. It will remind you of a classy Land Rover Range Rover with its exclusive premium leather upholstery and upgraded front seats. The hands-free liftgate and keyless entry help you make a quick getaway.
Why You'll Love This Crossover
Shoppers in the mood for a stylish crossover SUV that literally shines will naturally gravitate toward this compact crossover. This sporty vehicle also attracts a following with its smooth lines and sleek silhouette. It's unmistakably posh.
Since the vehicle wraps you in supportive seating and a pin-drop-quiet cabin, you'll never have to search for comfort. Seating is so plush you may actually look forward to getting stuck in rush-hour traffic. Inside the cabin, high-end materials are everywhere, speaking to your refined personal taste.
Among the many appealing features these vehicles offer, you'll find a few that really stand out. Even compared to that of other upscale crossover SUVs, the Jaguar's premium leather upholstery seems especially rich. Driving enthusiasts will feel nice and snug in the R-Dynamic's special front sport seats.
Is the Jaguar E-PACE AWD or 4WD?
Every E-PACE SUV comes with all-wheel drive. This technology improves safety on winding roads and icy pavement.
Facing a lot of bad weather? Well, on the P300 R-Dynamic trim, the all-wheel-drive system includes torque-vectoring technology to take performance to the next level.
Which trim model should I buy?
The main difference between the P250 and P300 R-Dynamic is what's under the hood. Choose the model that suits your need for speed. Select the sub-trim (standard, S, SE, or HSE) that delivers the luxury you crave at a price you can live with.
How much can this compact crossover tow?
Your search for utility on land ends with this SUV. A properly equipped model can tow max loads of 3,968 pounds, which is equal to a midsize family boat. In this segment, that's pretty impressive towing service.
What exterior colors are available for these models?
This luxury crossover catches the eye with more than just a sleek silhouette. Choose from 12 classy colors for your perfect crossover:
- Borasco Grey
- Caesium Blue
- Corris Grey
- Farallon Black
- Firenze Red
- Fuji White
- Indus Silver
- Santorini Black
- Yulong White
- Silicon Silver
- Narvik Black
How much is this luxury crossover?
Well, with a starting MSRP of $44,600, Jaguar is putting a fair price on pure style, comfort, and performance. We think the price is reasonable considering everything that comes with this head-turning crossover.
Standard gear for the Jaguar E-PACE even includes the base turbocharged engine, something that USA drivers love.
Pros and Cons of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE
- Spacious, luxurious interior
- Long list of standard comfort features and options
- Striking exterior style
- Smooth, powerful performance
- Bigger wheel options create a harsher ride
- The price is a bit steep, even for luxury crossover models
These luxury crossover models have had a short but sweet history. An all-new crossover in the USA for 2018, the current 2019 vehicle is only the second of its kind to ever grace the roadways. Its striking exterior style is instantly recognizable. Inside, this crossover offers luxury accommodations for up to five passengers.
This luxury is good news for anyone shopping for a used vehicle. It means you'll find all the latest safety gear and infotainment offerings without having to look very hard. And, because this crossover is built atop Land Rover's Range Rover Evoque platform, shoppers can expect world-class performance.
From the start, the 2018 model came with tech gear designed to help you avoid danger. The lane-keeping assist technology can guide you back to safety. During low-speed drives, the forward collision warning and mitigation system can actually hit the brakes.
These first-generation models deliver a smooth, powerful drive. In the 2018 Jaguar, the standard engine was also a 2.0-liter four-cylinder that makes 246 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque.
Shoppers could upgrade to the 2018 R-Dynamic for a more powerful version of this same engine — one that makes 296 horses and 295 pound-feet of torque. Both turbocharged four-cylinder engines go well with the luxurious ride comfort.
The original 2018 Jaguar crossover SUV sports plenty of interior style. As you test drive these models, you'll appreciate their pin-drop quiet cabins and the kind of plush comfort that lasts for hours. The driver's seat also offers a premium view of the road ahead.
When you're test driving 2018 Jaguar cars in the USA, make sure to check each model's service history. Although these are still very recent model years, you'll want to make sure that previous owners went in for regular service and check-ups.
During your test drives, you can also ask to see a CARFAX report to get a more complete history of the cars that you like.
As we've seen, Jaguar offers a long list of impressive car options. Of all the cars and crossovers, though, we think you'll fall in love with the newest addition to the flock. As you search for a 2018 Jaguar E-PACE, you can expect big things in terms of luxury and style.
Specs & Key Features of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE
- Body Style
- Sport Utility
- P250 - 2.0L i4 Turbocharged (246HP)
- 246 hp
- 9-Speed Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- All Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
- Back Up Camera
- Cruise Control
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Lane Departure Warning
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: P250 - 2.0L i4 Turbocharged (246HP) -inc: electronic control, direct injection, stop/start and push button start
- Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic -inc: JaguarDrive Control w/eco, dynamic, normal and rain/ice/snow modes
- 4.54 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 18.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Wheels: 18" 9 Spoke Sparkle Silver -inc: Style 9008
- Tires: 18" All-Season
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: Jaguar Sound System -inc: 10" Touch Pro touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, dynamic volume control, voice control and Bluetooth connectivity
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- 6 Speakers
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 10-Way (8-Way Electric) Front Seats
- Bucket Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Leatherette Instrument Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Net
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Smart Device Remote Engine Start
- InControl Protect Tracker System
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- InControl Protect Emergency Sos
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Emergency Braking
- Lane Keep Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Keep Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera