Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Substantial legroom for enhanced comfort on long drives
- Intelligent all-wheel drive that adapts to changing road and weather conditions
- Around-view monitoring to make parallel parking a breeze
- Suite of sophisticated safety features to protect you and your loved ones while on the road
Enjoy Performance and Comfort in the INFINITI Q70L
The INFINITI Q70L is a stately sedan that offers luxury and power in a beautiful package that is sure to turn heads while out on the road. Whether you are commuting to and from work, heading out for a road trip with some friends, or just running errands around town, you'll enjoy the comfort and convenience the Q70L provides. With tasteful designing and meticulous attention to every detail, INFINITI built this impressive vehicle to show off.
Who Is the Target Market for the Latest INFINITI Q70L?
As a high-performance luxury sedan, the Q70L is geared toward those who have a taste for the finer things in life. Its incredible comfort makes it the ideal choice for your daily commute, getting you to the office in a relaxed state so that you are ready to get to work and take on the challenges of the day. Of course, the roomy passenger cabin makes the INFINITI Q70L great for families as well.
Sleek Exterior Design
In creating the 2019 INFINITI Q70L, the brand's designers took inspiration from crashing waves to envision the shape of the vehicle. Smooth contours rise from the back fender to the roof before rolling back down over the hood. The designers took lighting into consideration as well, creating curves that would reflect the sun and create shadows for a dynamic effect.
The body is wide, giving the Q70L a commanding presence while also expanding the passenger cabin. This wide stance helps the vehicle hug the road when going around turns for improved handling and performance.
A Cabin You and Your Passengers Will Love
Every facet of the Q70L's interior gets INFINITI's signature attention to detail. The designers took great care in choosing the materials, keeping elegance and comfort in mind at all times. From the luxurious, hand-stitched leather seats to the available wood accents, the cabin is so impressive that you might never want to get out.
Changing weather conditions will never be a problem in the Q70L, thanks to dual-zone automatic climate control. All of the seats are heated, and the front seats include air conditioning as well. Even the steering wheel is heated to keep your fingers toasty on cold days.
What Is the Difference between the Q70L and Q70?
The two variations both come with the same engine options, safety features, and other amenities. In terms of performance, handling, and overall appearance, the two are basically the same as well. The key difference is that the Q70L has a wheelbase that is 5.9 inches longer than that of the Q70.
What Difference Does the Length Make in the Two Models?
This extension has minimal impact on the outward appearance of the vehicle. What it does change dramatically is the size of the passenger cabin. With nearly 6 inches of extra space, passengers in both the front and back seats will have plenty of room to stretch their legs, which is especially handy on long drives.
Safety Features That Come Standard in the Q70L
In addition to common safety features like LATCH car seat anchors, front and rear crumple zones, and a plethora of airbags, the 2019 INFINITI Q70L also includes a number of other standard safety features. They include:
- Brake assist
- Tire-pressure monitoring
- Automatic hazard lights that turn on after an accident
- Dynamic traction control
- Security system
- Vehicle immobilizer system
Optional Safety Features
In addition to the many standard safety features listed in the previous section, there are also plenty of optional safety and security upgrades you can add to your 2019 Q70L to enhance your safety even further. You'll have the option to choose from:
- Backup collision intervention
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane-departure warning and protection
- Forward collision warning and emergency braking
Available Trim Levels
The 2019 INFINITI Q70L comes in four distinct trim levels. For starters, you'll be able to choose between a 3.7L V6 and a 5.6L V8 engine.
As is to be expected, the larger engine will deliver more power, giving you faster acceleration and improved handling. However, you'll lose a bit in terms of gas mileage. Whereas the 3.7L version gets 18/25 mpg city/highway, the 5.6L gets 16/24.
In addition to the two engine sizes, the 2019 Q70L also comes in both rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive models for each variation. You'll need to think about the common road and weather conditions in your area to decide which style makes the most sense for you. The AWD versions are a bit pricier than the rear-wheel-drive varieties, but you'll have greater control over your vehicle in hazardous road conditions.
Power and Performance to Get You Where You Need to Go
Under the hood, the 2019 INFINITI Q70L packs in a lot of power. The 3.7L engine gets 330 horsepower, and the 5.6L version gets 416 horsepower. However, the larger of the two reaches this level at about 6,000 rpm, compared with the smaller engine's 7,000 rpm.
The two engines vary in terms of torque as well, impacting the ease with which the vehicle can hug tight turns at high speeds. The 3.7L engine boasts 270 lb-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm, and the 5.6L achieves 414 lb-ft. at 4,400 rpm. Speed-sensitive steering makes it even easier to hug the tightest curves on the road.
Entertainment and Convenience Right at Your Fingertips
The INFINITI infotainment system, dubbed InTouch, lets you get all the information you need while out on the road. It includes standards like radio and CD players as well as enhanced features like navigation, traffic updates, and weather forecasts. The system can even tell you which lane to be in when navigating confusing interstate interchanges and exits.
In creating the overall design of the system, INFINITI's designers made it as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible. The buttons on the center console feature distinct shapes, enabling you to recognize them by touch so that you don't have to look away from the road to adjust your system.
What Other Benefits Come with the Q70L?
INFINITI owners get the power of the brand's Total Ownership Experience package of services. This includes 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and coverage for any delays that cause interruptions for your trip. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary loaner vehicle whenever you bring your Q70L to an INFINITI dealership for service.
What Types of Financing Options Are Available for the Q70L?
You'll have plenty of options available to you to suit your budget and preferences. Through INFINITI Financial Services, you can choose between leasing and buying your vehicle. You can even work with the financing team to devise a custom payment plan for your INFINITI Q70L.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 INFINITI Q70L
- Nearly 6 inches of extra legroom
- Simulated bird's-eye-view monitor to help navigate tight spaces
- Intelligent emergency safety features
- Nimble handling and performance
- Mediocre fuel economy at 18/25 city/highway
- No mobile device connectivity
- Poor infotainment touchscreen resolution
- Limited storage space in cabin
Introduced in 2015, the Q70L features an extended wheelbase over the brand's flagship Q70 sedan, offering over 5 inches of additional legroom. Thanks to the vehicle's immense popularity among INFINITI fans, changes to the car over the years since its original release have been minimal. Of course, power, performance, safety, and convenience features have all been updated, but the overall style is basically the same.
Although the Q70L has stayed true to its luxury roots, its sleek style makes it perfect for today's roads. The INFINITI Q70L is a powerhouse in the luxury sedan market, and it is likely to remain so for many more years to come.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 INFINITI Q70L
- Body Style
- 3.7L DOHC 24-Valve V6 w/VVEL
- 330 hp
- 7-Speed Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- Cruise Control
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Sat Nav
- Satellite Navigation
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 3.7L DOHC 24-Valve V6 w/VVEL
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic -inc: Adaptive Shift Control (ASC), manual shift mode w/downshift rev-matching, INFINITI drive mode selector w/standard, sport, snow or eco modes, controls throttle response and transmission shift points and hill start assist
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3.36 Axle Ratio
- 64-Amp/Hr 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Wheels: 18" x 8.0" Double 10-Spoke Aluminum-Alloy
- Tires: P245/50R18 V-Rated AS Performance
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Chrome Front Windshield Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Door Auto-Latch
- Radio: AM/FM/CD w/INFINITI InTouch Navigation -inc: MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-sensitive volume control, 8" VGA LCD color touch-screen display, lane guidance, 3-D building graphics, INFINITI InTouch services select w/4 year complimentary trial access to convenience services, INFINITI InTouch services premier w/12 month complimentary trial access to safety, security and convenience services, INFINITI voice recognition for audio, navigation and vehicle information systems, SiriusXM satellite radio w/90 day complimentary trial access, SiriusXM Traffic w/real-time traffic information w/4 year complimentary trial access, SiriusXM Travel Link w/4 year complimentary trial access to fuel prices, weather, movie listings, stock prices and sports scores, streaming audio via Bluetooth wireless technology, USB Connection port for iPod interface and other compatible devices, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, Active Noise Control (ANC) and Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Regular Amplifier
- Digital Signal Processor
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Bose 10-Speaker Premium Sound System
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Climate-Controlled Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power front seats w/2-way power lumbar support, dual occupant memory system for driver's seat, entry/exit assist for driver's seat and active head restraints w/4-way manual adjustment
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 8-Way Passenger Seat
- Bench Front Facing Heated Rear Seat
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert, Chrome Interior Accents and Metal-Look Overhead Console Insert
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Leather-Appointed Seat Trim
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Space Lights
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors, Steering Wheel and Audio
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Tracker System
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage and Rear Center Armrest w/Pass-Thru w/Storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- INFINITI Connection Emergency Sos
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Restricted Driving Mode
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- RearView Monitor Back-Up Camera