Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Red Sport 400 has a strong V6 engine
- All-wheel drive available for all trim levels
- High-quality interior materials
- Cozy front seats
The INFINITI Q60 is a luxury coupe that offers plenty of power and sportiness. Whether you buy one brand new or used as a certified pre-owned vehicle, the Q60 models from 2017, 2018, and 2019 are all sure to impress.
What's so stellar about them? The standard 3.0T V6 engine, for starters. Unlike the Q50, the Q60 doesn't rely on the 2.0-L engine for its power.
Of course, if you want even more pep, the Q70 has a standard 3.7-L and a high-powered 5.6-L V8 you can upgrade to.
There are three trim levels you can get:
- 3.0T Pure
- 3.0T Luxe
- Red Sport 400
All three come with standard rear-wheel drive, but all-wheel drive is optional on each. They also have a seven-speed automatic transmission paired up with your choice of engine.
What's New in the INFINITI Q60?
New for the 2019 INFINITI Q60 model year are a few more standard features and upgrades. The biggest difference between the 2018 and 2019 model years is that the 2.0T Luxe and 3.0T Sport have been dropped.
What Does the INFINITI Q60 Compete With?
The INFINITI Q60 competes with a few specific vehicles, predominantly other INFINITI models. The QX30, QX50, QX60, and QX80 are popular choices for SUVs if you aren't into the Q60 coupe.
A lot of consumers looking for a sedan also like the Q50, Q70, and Q70L. These models have a starting MSRP range of $35,550 to $51,900. The Q60 sits at $40,850, which feels pretty competitive compared to what you could pay for other luxury sport coupes.
The QX30, QX50, QX60, and QX80 models range in price from $30,250 to $65,500.
Exterior Design of the INFINITI Q60
The INFINITI Q60 has a smart design geared toward stability and aerodynamic performance. Its width keeps it stable, and the lowness to the ground ensures that it will stick to the road. The low, sloping hood gives you a great view from the driver's seat.
At the front, this car has eye-catching LED lights. Opt for the Adaptive Front Lighting System, and you'll get headlights that move as you turn the steering wheel. This will help you see better while cornering.
The INFINITI Q60 list of exterior standard features includes:
- Front LED fog lights
- UV-reducing solar glass
- Power-sliding tinted glass moonroof
- Heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Rain-sensing wipers
The Red Sport 400 has an exterior style worth mentioning. It looks especially stunning with red body paint and the large black grille on the front.
Interior Style of the INFINITI Q60
The Q60 coupe has an interior that might seem dated in some regards, but it is certainly functional and user-friendly. Plus, the inside of the Red Sport 400 looks downright sporty. The Red Sport seats look especially nice paired with the black paneling throughout the cabin.
Other highlights from inside of the Q60 coupe are:
- Valet and trunk lock-out feature
- Carbon fiber trim on the Red Sport 400
- Heated steering wheel and front seats on the Red Sport 400
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Multiple steering wheel mounted controls, including cruise control
What Technology Comes in the INFINITI Q60?
The 2017, 2018, and 2019 INFINITI Q60 vehicles are loaded with modern technology. The higher the trim level, the more gadgets you get to play with. Aside from typical features like Bluetooth connectivity and vehicle information display screens, the Q60 also gives you the following:
- Rearview camera
- INFINITI InTouch Navigation with lane guidance, 3-D building graphics, and voice guidance
- Voice recognition for navigation
- Multifunctional trip computer
- HomeLink universal transceiver
Some features are left for the line-topping 400, which has optional front and rear sonar systems and moving-object detection built into the surround-view system.
What Kind of Safety Features Are in the INFINITI Q60?
As you should reasonably expect, INFINITI loads its vehicles with many top safety features. INFINITI likes to test these features out and has refined them quite well. Just read the glowing reviews on these cars.
The Q60 gives you access to safety features like:
- Advanced airbag system
- Optional distance-control assist on the Red Sport 400
- Brake assist
- Advanced vehicle dynamic control
- Optional blind-spot warning and intervention on the Red Sport 400
- Forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection
What Is the INFINITI Q60 Like to Drive?
INFINITI is renowned for creating high-performance vehicles like the Q60. All-wheel drive helps with traction and is practical if you live someplace where inclement weather is common.
The turbocharged 3.0T has a V6 engine capable of generating 300 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. The Red Sport 400 does even better with a tweaked engine that gets 400 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
Handling on the Q60 is fantastic, and you don't need the Direct Adaptive Steering System on the Red Sport to make it so. The seven-speed automatic transmission creates smooth transitions, and the ride-quality feels pleasant. This auto sticks to the road and will inspire driver confidence with its wide view out the front windshield.
It's certainly a car worth taking for a test drive.
Should You Buy a New INFINITI Q60?
The 2019 INFINITI Q60 gives you the opportunity to get the base trim with a better engine than what came in the 2017 and 2018 models. If you can find a good sale event, take advantage of it. You might even want to consider opting for the 3.0T Luxe or Red Sport if you find a good sale.
Should You Buy a Used INFINITI Q60?
Finding a certified pre-owned Q60 coupe can be a good way to save money. Keep in mind that the base 2.0T engine in older models isn't as engaging as the 3.0T.
Also, a note about the Red Sport 400: While it does have a better engine, you don't need to spend the money on it when the base 3.0T equipped on the Luxe trim offers a lot in the way of performance. These cars look nice, but if you want to operate on a strict budget, stick to the Pure or Luxe.
How Much Does the New INFINITI Q60 Cost?
The 2019 INFINITI Q60 has a starting MSRP ranging between $40,850 and $57,000. Many dealerships have special offers and buyer programs. These programs offer service specials and support.
Most buyers need to get an auto loan to help afford the new Q60, but the cost is modest compared to other luxury sport coupes on the market.
If your decision centers on finances, the INFINITI Q50 is a few thousand dollars cheaper but offers many of the same features. Aside from the INFINITI Q50, the QX30, QX50, QX60, and QX80 are also good choices. Costs vary, but all these cars have good reviews, just like the INFINITI Q60.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 INFINITI Q60
- A great view over the hood
- Two powerful 3.0T engines
- Cabin and trunk are easy to access
- AWD is optional on all models
- Superb customer service and support from INFINITI
- High cost of the Red Sport model
- Center stack looks slightly outdated
As a successor to the G coupe and convertible, Nissan first produced the Q60 in 2013 for the 2014 model year. The automaker redesigned the car for the second generation in 2017, adding active grille shutters that open for higher performance.
Nissan added plenty of new features for the second generation of INFINITI vehicles. They come with new standard and optional features, like a blind-spot monitoring service, auto-leveling front lighting system, and direct adaptive steering.
If you search for the Q60, you'll likely come across Project Black S, a concept vehicle based on the Q60. Nissan and Renault introduced it at the Geneva International Motor Show in 2017. It featured a Formula One energy-regenerating system.
This pairing with the Renault F1 Team gave the INFINITI Q60 a real race car vibe, and Nissan unveiled the 563-hp prototype at the 2018 Paris Motor Show.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 INFINITI Q60
- Body Style
- 3.0L V6 Twin-Turbo
- 300 hp
- 7-Speed Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- Cruise Control
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 3.0L V6 Twin-Turbo
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic -inc: manual shift mode and downshift rev matching
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 2.94 Axle Ratio
- 62-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Wheels: 19" Aluminum-Alloy -inc: machine surfaced finish and chrome plated lug nuts,
- Tires: P255/40R19 All-Season Run-Flat
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: AM/FM HD Radio -inc: 6-speaker audio system, CD, MP3 playback, speed-sensive volume control, Bluetooth handsfree phone system w/hands-free text messaging assistant plus, 2 USB connection ports for iPod interface, flash drive, and other compatible devices, auxiliary input jacks, SiriusXM satellite radio w/90-day trial subscription, Traffic/Travel Link w/4-year complimentary subscription, Bluetooth streaming audio, steering wheel-mounted audio controls and INFINITI voice recogition for audio and vehicle information systems,
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Automatic Equalizer
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power front seats
- Driver Seat -inc: Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 2-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Lumbar Support and Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert, Chrome/Aluminum Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Leatherette Seating Surfaces
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination and Driver Auxiliary Mirror
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Smart Device Integration
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- RearView Monitor Back-Up Camera