Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Seven-seat crossover SUV
- Mileage: 18 city / 24 highway mpg
- Around View Monitor
- Moving Object Detection
- Bose surround sound system
Check out the Infiniti JX35
The Infiniti JX35 was released in 2013 as a luxury counterpart to the Nissan Pathfinder. It is available in both automatic and manual transmission. It features all of the latest Infiniti technology as of the time of its release. This technology, such as the Backup Collision Intervention and the 360° AVM camera system, was designed to help keep you safe and sound on the road. See all of your surroundings to avoid any obstructions, or let the vehicle alert you to potential risks you cannot see. The Infiniti JX35 also boasts incredible entertainment options including a 15-speaker Bose system that transmits clear, crisp adjustable sound throughout the vehicle.
Understanding the Target Demographic of the Infiniti JX35
The Infiniti JX35 is clearly designed for young families constantly on the move from road trips to
extracurricular activities. The Infiniti JX35 is attractive to those who want a luxury vehicle without blowing their budget. It is the ideal vehicle for drivers who put comfort as their top priority. It can fit up to seven people as well as fitting items in the trunk. The car is not designated for those who want a premium sports vehicle designed to go off trails. The Infiniti JX35 was made for transporting families in style and comfort around town. As a result, the current model of the Infiniti QX60 is well known for being a suave family SUV thanks to its predecessor.
Overall Design of the JX35
The 2013 Infiniti model of the JX35 is well lauded for its increased interior space compared to other models in its class released at the same time. This is a seven-seater SUV designed to get the whole family from point A to B comfortably and soundly. The Infiniti JX35 was created to appeal to those who want a larger SUV without getting the biggest one on the market. Its design was ideal for car shoppers who wanted classic Infiniti styling without getting away from the core brand design values. Overall, the basic design specs of the crossover include all the usual Infiniti package deals, such as 18-inch wheels and seat warmers. However, the 2013 Infiniti JX35 could also be customized to include a full roof window or larger wheels. The chassis features a sloped roof and wide, boxy back end. The front grill features a sports car-style hood with the classic Infiniti logo placed prominently in the center of the silver plating.
The interior design of the Infiniti JX35 was created with families in mind. There are three rows of seats that decrease in size and comfort as you move further back. The third row is clearly made for children or small adults as it is more difficult to access than the front two. The entrance is either through the rear or the small space designated to climb through in the second row. Despite the small third row, the middle section is actually adjustable for access and to accommodate those in need of more space. Though Infiniti promotional material says the third row can hold passengers up to 6 feet tall comfortably, it is best for those who are smaller. It should also be noted that in order to add more trunk space when needed, the third row is capable of folding down.
Experience the Infiniti JX35 Driving Power
The driving experience of the vehicle is enjoyable as well as quite powerful despite the smaller 3.5-liter, V-6 engine. The JX35 gets up to 60 miles per hour in eight seconds. This is an SUV with plenty of horsepower that will ride smoothly on the highway as well as in the city. The only problem it seems to pose is it lacks consistent pickup when merging and increasing speeds at
full capacity. The JX35 is available as both a manual and automatic transmission model. You can request your preferred style depending on availability in 2019. However, at their original time of release, the cars were produced with both options. The 2013 version of the cars also featured AWD. This vehicle is comparable to other versions of its class from Ford or Honda but with more luxury detailing. As a result, it is bumped up to a premium level similar to BMW without the high price point. This does not change its overall goal to give families more options when it comes to larger cars. This auto is no a race machine, and it definitely is not built like one. However, it is powerful enough for the class it represents and for those who want a dynamic and comfortable family car. Overall, the comfort of the JX35 is its biggest selling point.
Agility and Performance of the JX35
In a surprising comparison to other Nissan models, the 2013 Infiniti JX35 was described as heavy to maneuver. The car has a large and spacious interior designed to help passengers and driver travel in comfort. However, this can take away from its agility and nimbleness. This is partially due to the smaller engine that was added to create the comfort required for this family crossover vehicle. The 2019 version of the QX60 features updated maneuverability and a lighter frame without compromising on the comfort of the original. Thus, the 2013 version continues to be a best seller and well-loved crossover for families looking for an auto that mixes luxurious comfort and high-end design.
As far as safety is concerned, the 2013 Infiniti JX35 has good marks. It has all of the usual airbags in addition to full side versions as well. The car can also be outfitted with additional safety features. For example, intelligent brake assistance helps keep drivers aware of external influences that might be unseen. As for braking itself, the JX35 is able to come to a complete stop in under 120 feet after going 60 miles per hour.
Is the car available in 2019?
The 2013 JX35 is available pre-owned. This version was discontinued, and it is now manufactured as the QX60.
What type of customer buys this Infiniti pre-owned?
If you want a great car at a better price point than the 2019 QX60 vehicles, the 2013 Infiniti JX35 is an excellent option.
Will the year 2013 Infiniti be available to test drive?
Check with your local dealer to see if they have one available to drive. If not, a similar 2019 QX60 may be available instead.
Will this crossover make an ideal family SUV?
The 2013 Infiniti version of the JX35 was designed with families in mind. Even in 2019, the new models come with all the same comfort features.
Are reviews available?
2013 Infiniti JX35 reviews are readily available if you search online, specifically about its design and drive capabilities.
Pros and Cons of the 2013 INFINITI JX35
- Spacious interior design
- Excellent driving technology
- Large for a crossover
- Quality materials designed to last
- Difficult to access the back row
- Storage is minimal in cargo area
- Model now available under a new name
The Infiniti JX35 was first released in 2011, but it was soon renamed the Infiniti QX60 a couple of years later. The car's new name was created to add prestige to its model as higher numbers are often associated with more luxury vehicles. The previous number referred to the car's engine. The vehicles are produced by Nissan for a higher-end clientele that needed a luxury SUV crossover. As a result, the Infiniti JX35 was discontinued and replaced with the QX60.
Specs & Key Features of the 2013 INFINITI JX35
- Body Style
- Sport Utility
- 265 hp
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Front Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- LED Lights
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 3.5L V6 engine
- Sport-tuned continuously variable transmission w/manual shift mode -inc: drive mode selector
- Front wheel drive
- Front independent strut suspension
- Rear independent multi-link suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Vehicle-speed-sensitive pwr steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 18" split 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels
- P235/65R18 all-season tires
- Tinted pwr sliding/tilt moonroof w/one-touch open/close & sunshade
- Auto on/off high intensity discharge (HID) bi-functional xenon headlights -inc: windshield wiper interlock
- Integrated front halogen fog lamps
- Rear LED brake lights
- UV-reducing front solar glass
- Rear privacy glass
- Pwr folding heated pwr mirrors w/puddle lamps
- Flat-blade variable intermittent wipers
- Intermittent rear wiper w/washer
- Pwr rear liftgate
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (6) speakers, radio data system (RDS), speed-sensitive volume control
- XM satellite radio
- USB connection port
- Center console-mounted aux audio/video jacks
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front bucket seats
- 8-way pwr drivers seat
- 6-way pwr front passengers seat
- Front center console w/12V aux pwr outlet -inc: adjustable armrest, storage compartment
- 2nd row 60/40-split folding bench seat w/sliding & reclining seat adjusters
- 2nd row folding armrest w/storage compartment
- 50/50-split folding 3rd row bench seat w/recline
- Carpeted floor mats
- Pwr tilt/telescopic steering column
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel w/illuminated multi-function controls
- Intelligent view display w/electroluminescent gauges
- 1-touch auto up/down pwr windows
- Auto pwr door locks
- INFINITI intelligent key -inc: remote keyless entry, push button ignition
- INFINITI Controller vehicle information system w/7" color display -inc: audio controls, HVAC controls, trip computer, maintenance reminder, outside temp display
- Cruise control
- Vehicle security system
- INFINITI vehicle immobilizer system
- Tri-zone auto climate control w/microfiltration
- Rear HVAC vents
- Rear glass defroster w/timer
- Kasane washi interior trim
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Overhead sunglasses storage
- Driver/front passenger sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors & extension
- Sequential welcome lighting
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Dual front seatback pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist
- Vehicle dynamic control (VDC)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Auto hazard warning signal
- Driver/front passenger dual-stage airbags w/occupant classification sensors
- Driver/front passenger seat-mounted side impact airbags
- Three-row roof-mounted side impact curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- Rear View monitor
- 3-point safety belts for all seating positions -inc: front pretensioners & load limiters
- Child safety rear door locks
- 2nd row outboard LATCH (Lower anchors & tethers for children) system
- Tire pressure monitor system w/individual tire pressure display