Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Three powerful engines
- Many quality standard features
- Good handling, taking quick turns and curves with ease
- Offers a wide array of power and performance features
The 2019 Cadillac ATS Coupe offers elegant looks, solid handling, and smart technology features. Its only drawbacks are its limited cabin and trunk space. The ATS is a leader among today's compact coupes and is a compact luxury car worth checking out.
Not just another two-door Caddy, the ATS Coupe is more than a match for Europe's sports cars. The ATS is lightweight thanks to the use of advanced metals and a streamlined design. This coupe provides a quiet ride and comfy cabin that takes the luxury car experience to the next level.
The ATS Coupe has two available suspension setups for great center balance and control. It also comes with a choice of two powerful engines: a turbocharged four-cylinder or an energetic V6. You can tailor the ATS to meet your needs whether you want quiet comfort or full sporty performance on the road.
The cabin space in the ATS is compact with limited trunk and back seat space. The onboard information/entertainment system with OnStar has gotten better since its launch. It can still be a little hard to figure out when it comes to trying out simple commands.
The four-cylinder engine can make a rasping sound when you're pushing the car to its limits. The Cadillac ATS coupe with eight-speed automatic transmission has a manual mode, but none of the trims have a manual transmission. These are small complaints when you look at the entire package of the ATS Coupe.
The Cadillac ATS also offers an optional Teen Driver feature that gives you some control if you'll be sharing the car with a teenager. You can set a maximum speed and stop teens from turning off safety features. You'll also get a report card that shows your teenager’s driving habits, including times they braked hard or went too fast.
New 2019 Cadillac ATS models are priced starting at just under $40,000. It offers great value because it has a lower sticker price than many of its peers. It also has a long list of standard features at its base level, making it a great car even if you choose the basic trim from the inventory at your dealership.
If you're looking for a quality sports coupe, the ATS is a great place to start your search. With its dynamic performance on the test track, the Cadillac ATS Coupe more than measures up to its competition.
Cadillac ATS Coupe Exterior Design
With its iconic grille and sporty style, the ATS Coupe makes a great impression. You can select 18-inch wheels that look sharp, are lightweight, and offer real strength. The low-profile tires provide the performance you need to drive with confidence.
High-intensity headlamps are upgrade options that improve your driving view. These move as you turn, lighting corners up for you. Also, the door handles of the ATS light up when the doors are unlocked, providing extra light at night.
With its capless fueling system, putting gas in your coupe is easier than ever. Another small exterior detail that makes a big difference is the dual exhaust that people will see when you drive your ATS away.
The 2019 Cadillac ATS is available in a range of exterior colors, many with metallic finishes, including:
- Dark blue
- Steel gray
- Black metallic
Cadillac ATS Coupe Trim Levels
2019's Cadillac ATS Coupe is a four-passenger compact car with four trim levels:
- Premium Luxury
- Premium Performance
Even the base trim comes with a long list of standard features, making the ATS quite a car in its most basic form. The other trim levels add more features and safety measures.
A turbocharged four-cylinder engine with an output of 272 horsepower comes with the base and Luxury trim levels. You can choose from either an eight-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual transmission with rear-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is another option with automatic transmission vehicles.
A V6 engine with an output of 335 horsepower comes with the Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models. These Premium models have eight-speed automatic transmissions and rear-wheel drive.
Optional all-wheel drive is available for the Premium Luxury models. Cadillac reserves rear-wheel drive for Premium Performance models only.
Cadillac ATS Coupe Interior Design
The interior of the ATS is all about quality. The cabin is stylish with fine black leather and wood details. You can choose an interior color other than black, like brown and red, when you move up from the basic trim.
The seats are comfortable and good-looking. Performance Front Seats are an upgrade option that offers extra support and is easy to adjust. The folding rear seats give you extra space to carry things.
Sport pedals are also available, hinting at the power of this vehicle.
Cadillac ATS Coupe Highlights
The 2019 Cadillac ATS Coupe has a number of highlights, including:
- Turbo engine with 272 hp output with available all-wheel drive
- V6 engine available with Premium Luxury and Premium Performance trims
- Remote start
- Premium front brakes
- High-intensity headlamps with Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Premium Performance trim levels
- Heated steering wheel and heated front seats on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Premium Performance trim levels
What Technology Does the Cadillac ATS Coupe Have?
The Cadillac ATS Coupe has a lot of technology to offer drivers. There's an 8-inch-diagonal touch screen that comes standard with the car. You can use the infotainment system with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.
Some other tech features include:
- Cadillac 4G LTE service
- Available Wi-Fi hot spot service
- Wireless-related apps
- Wireless device charging
What Safety Features Does the ATS Have?
The Coupe has several important safety features. Driver and front-passenger airbags are in the front, knee, and side areas, and there are also front and rear head curtain bags.
The model has a rear-vision camera system helps you back up safely. The Safety and Security Package and the Driver Assist Package is available for Premium Luxury and Premium Performance trim levels.
What Is the New Cadillac ATS Coupe Like to Drive?
The ATS Coupe provides a fun driving experience that you might not expect. The ATS pairs a smaller engine with manual transmission for good handling and an enjoyable ride. The Cadillac ATS Coupe has the power to hold its own on the test track, and it's also just right for everyday driving.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 Cadillac ATS Coupe
- Precision handling
- Quality car at any trim level
- Upscale feel
- Several customization options available
- Loaded infotainment system
- Small back seats
- Advanced safety features are only available with higher trims
- Options greatly increase the price tag
- Basic design is aging
Cadillac launched the ATS sedan in 2013 as a new premium compact car. Meant to compete with the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the ATS was made with a focus on driving dynamics. Two years later, Cadillac expanded the main ATS line with the Coupe, which used the sedan's platform but was longer, lower, and wider.
Taking the place of the CTS Coupe, the 2015 ATS Coupe was Cadillac's first compact two-door, and it was popular, based on its sales numbers. The smaller cabin matches the sporty outer style.
The coupe differed from the Cadillac ATS Sedan mostly in its engine style: It wasn't available with the 2.5L four-cylinder engine in its standard version. The coupe had either a turbocharged four-cylinder engine with an output of 272 hp or a V6 engine with an output of 321 hp. That changed in 2016 when the ATS Coupe added a 335 hp V6 engine to boost its power.
2015's Cadillac ATS Coupe was the first to feature the current Cadillac logo that debuted that same year. The Coupe also received 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hot spot service, the infotainment interface, and a premium stereo system with 12 speakers.
If you're looking to buy used, you can find these older models for sale pre-owned and in great condition direct from owners. You can also find certified pre-owned Cadillac ATS Coupe vehicles for sale at dealerships.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 Cadillac ATS Coupe
- Body Style
- 2.0L Turbo
- 272 hp
- 8-speed automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
- Cruise Control
- LED Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Cadillac user experience and surround sound includes (U2M) SiriusXM and HD radio, (IOS) Cadillac user experience and (UQS) Bose premium surround sound 12-speaker system
- Engine, 2.0L Turbo, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT with Automatic Stop/Start (272 hp [203 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [400 N-m] @ 3000 rpm)
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic
- Rear axle, 2.85 ratio
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection
- Keyless ignition, push button start
- Recovery hook, front or rear location
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, ZF premium rack-and-pinion, electric
- Brakes, Brembo front, performance 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with bright tips
- Wheels, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) painted alloy (Upgradeable to (R35) 18" x 8" polished alloy wheels.)
- Tires, P225/40R18 front and P255/35R18 rear, all-season, run-flat (Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. For more details, go to my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/tires or see your dealer.)
- Fascias, front and rear body-color
- Moldings, rocker panel, body-color
- Grille, galvano chrome accented
- Headlamps, projector type halogen, includes flash-to-pass and Twilight Sentinel
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Glass, solar absorbing, windshield
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Cadillac user experience AM/FM stereo with 8" diagonal color information display, two USB ports, personalized profiles for each driver's settings, Natural Voice Recognition, Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone, Connected Apps and Teen Driver
- Audio system feature, Bose premium surround sound 12-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and HD Radio enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Noise control, electronic sound enhancer
- Bluetooth for phone/audio, uplevel phone/audio with Natural Voice Recognition
- Cadillac 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Cadillac Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Cadillac Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Cadillac vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Wireless Charging (The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.)
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat Trim, Leatherette
- Seat adjusters, driver and front passenger 6-way power, plus 2-way power lumbar plus 4-way adjustable head restraints
- Seat, rear, 2-position, split-folding
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable 2-way
- Console, front floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and dual cup holders
- Console, rear center with dual cup holders
- Armrest, front center
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel mounted Paddle Shift Controls includes thick rim sport steering wheel
- Engine oil indicator
- Instrument cluster, electroluminescent
- Driver Information Center, 5.7" color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power with express-up and down and passenger lockout feature
- Retained accessory power power windows, sunroof (when equipped) and audio system remain operational for 10 minutes after the ignition is switched off or until the driver's door is opened.
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Keyless Access, passive entry
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed and with 1 mph and 5 mph increment adjustment
- Trunk release, power, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle immobilizer
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic
- Defogger, rear-window, electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and front passenger
- Air filtration system
- Mirror, inside rearview, frameless
- Console, overhead includes reading lamps and OnStar controls
- Lighting accent, LED spotlights in doors and overhead console
- Coat hooks, driver and passenger-side rear
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior, front and rear reading lights, and cargo area lamp
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Traction control, all-speed, brake and engine controlled
- Daytime running lamps
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal, knee and seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front passenger; head-curtain for all outboard seating positions with rollover protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Airbag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Cadillac connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
- Seat belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Child seat restraint system
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) for child restraint seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System