Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Complete LCD instrument panel
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Wireless phone charging
- Seven-speed automatic transmission
If you're looking for a little sporty coupe, the 2019 Audi TTS may be just your pick. It stands out from the crowd with its attention-grabbing bumper and grille. Add the 20-inch specialty sport wheels to round out this car's personality.
Choose a two-seater roadster design or opt for a four-seat coupe. Either selection comes with standard all-wheel drive and seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
This year's model also gives you configurable driving modes, LED headlights, and a complete LCD instrument panel. The turbocharged two-liter, four-cylinder engine delivers 220 horsepower.
Climb in the driver's seat to experience a comfortable interior complete with a wireless charging system as part of the standard package. There's plenty of room for two, and you'll enjoy the variety of amenities.
What's New in the 2019 Audi TTS?
The manufacturer has added a gear to this year’s models, bringing the Audi TTS up to seven speeds. The standard models boost a dual-clutch automated transmission.
Another change for 2019 tickles the fancy of all those attached to their wireless devices. Both a wireless charging station as well as a signal booster now come with all models.
What Can You Add to the 2019 Version?
Both the 4-seater and 2-seater options are popular upgrades. Add the S line competition package, which brings a sporty steering column, 19-inch alloy wheels, and aluminum door sills.
The coupe-only TTS model features an impressive virtual cockpit. Choose the competition bundle for leather-covered seats, a flat-bottomed three-spoke steering column, exterior high-gloss mirrors, 20-inch alloy tires, and red brake calipers.
What Should I Know about the Audi TTS Exterior?
The standard TTS exudes the feeling of power. You get the sense that this coupe rules the road with its adaptive rear spoiler and its signature Singleframe grille.
With a sporty, sleek design, the TTS struts its stuff alongside all those standard minivans and SUVs on today’s roads. The right driver will appreciate the design details.
Why Should I Add the Black Optic Package?
Looking for high class and style? If the standard exterior doesn’t quite do enough for you, add the popular black optic package. Making this investment gives you 20-inch Audi Sport wheels, red brake calipers, and high-gloss side mirrors on top of all those things you love on the standard model.
Audi TTS Interior Focuses on the Driver
It's all about the driver on the inside of the TTS. The sporty seats give you 12-way adjustments, providing a customized ride. The sport steering column offers three spokes and a flat bottom with shift paddles for excellent control.
The dashboard and steering wheel give you complete control in the driver’s cockpit. You can easily manage infotainment selections, GPS, and mechanical details.
What about Communications Functions?
Incorporate all your important data with an optional smartphone interface. Take advantage of the Audi Multi Media Interface (MMI), which is a proprietary touchpad system. Just write the address of your destination or the phone number you want to call on the touchpad, and the MMI will recognize your handwritten commands.
Comparable Vehicles to the Audi TTS
The TTS measures up to any number of sporty coupes with the main competitors being:
Who Will Love to Drive the TTS?
Young professionals with a little extra money to invest in a fun vehicle would appreciate all the sporty characters of the TTS. Perfect for the single up-and-coming individual, this car comfortably seats you and a friend for a zippy ride to your destination. If you’re looking for style and performance, check out this option.
Technological Bells and Whistles on the Audi TTS
The Audi TTS for 2019 takes advantage of the latest technological developments in automobile manufacturing. From safety features to cool things to help the driver, these advances impress many. Take a look at what you'll experience:
- Driver Assistance
- Touchpad Controls
- LED Lights
- Cruise Assistance
What Features Help the Driver?
We’re dedicated to finding ways to keep you safer behind the wheel. The Audi TTS incorporates sonar, lasers, and radars to give you extra sets of eyes.
In addition, cruise assistance helps you manage complex traffic patterns. This adaptive system ensures that you keep a safe distance from the person in front of you and from the lane guidelines.
What Can You Do with a Single Touch?
The Audi MMI touchpad gives drivers the ability to scroll through a wide variety of controls quickly and easily. Adjust the interior temperature, select music or news, or get directions easily.
If you want to call a friend, just jot the phone number with your finger and the MMI touchpad will recognize your writing and make the call.
What about Those Lights?
This year’s version comes with an advanced LED lighting system. Not only do LED lights add a touch of style to the appearance of the TTS, but they also help other cars see you much more easily in the day and night. Greater visibility equals increased safety.
Safety Features in the 2019 Version
Safety may be one of the top concerns when purchasing a new vehicle. Here are some built-in safety features of this vehicle:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Knee airbags
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Security system
Who Would Love This Car?
If you care about both performance and appearance, you’ll love this car. The sporty appearance of the baseline model satisfies the most discriminating car buyer. And don’t forget about all those great options to add technology, more style, and race car features.
What Is the New Audi TTS Like to Drive?
Although it doesn't boast all-out speed, this model makes up for it with amazing agility. It handles nimbly around tight turns and stops on a dime. If you have a little extra money for a fun vehicle that loves to show off, you’ll enjoy this one.
How Much Does It Cost?
The vehicle starts at an MSRP of $44,900. Add $995 for destination, taxes, title, and dealer charges. You can add an S-line competition package to the Audi TTS for $2,200, an S sport seat package for $1,250, and a technology package for $3,500.
Pros and Cons of the 2020 Audi TTS
- Sleek, sporty design
- Agility and acceleration
- Driver-focused cockpit
- Great technology usage
- Small cup holders
- No cellphone storage
- Passengers can't access media controls
- Optional suspension required for smooth ride
This year's model of the Audi TTS celebrates its 20th anniversary. Making its debut in Paris, the original Audi TT coupe started off with a bang. Originally, it came with a 1.8-liter turbocharged engine, and Audi only manufactured the coupe design.
By the turn of the century, the model made it to the United States to showcase its turbocharged, four-cylinder engine. These new cars featured standard ESP and an attractive rear spoiler. By 2004, both a coupe and roadster version hit the market.
The Audi TT Quattro Sport came out as a limited-edition version in 2005 with a 240 HP engine. It sported wider rear wheels and an improved suspension system. Fancier bumpers, luggage net, and xenon headlights were featured with this release.
The second-generation Audi TT came out in 2006 with a combination of aluminum and steel parts. Six-speed manual transmission and front-wheel-drive options took front and center. By this time, the car boasted a sports-like suspension and optional high-tech ride damper system.
The Audi TTS model came out in 2008 with a new design, platinum chrome grille, leather seats, and high-resolution display. Its TFSI engine performed with a 272 HP engine and a 6-speed manual transmission.
In 2014, the third generation Audi TT arrived with more style and technology. Here's where the focus lands on the driver, with nearly complete control on the steering wheel. The sporty additions and performance made this a top-notch car in terms of both performance and appearance.
The 2019 Audi TTS features a spiffed-up grille, sleek bumpers, and a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Specs & Key Features of the 2020 Audi TTS
- Body Style
- quattro Coupe
- 2.0 TFSI 4 Cylinder
- 292 hp
- S tronic 7-Speed Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- All Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 2.0 TFSI 4 Cylinder
- Transmission: S tronic 7-Speed Automatic
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 3.30 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 80-Amp/Hr 330CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 140 Amp Alternator
- Magnetic Fluid-Filled Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 14.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Wheels: 19" 5-Spoke-Blade Design
- Tires: 245/35R19 Summer Performance
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Black Bodyside Insert
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Metal-Look Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Black Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: Audi MMI w/CD Player -inc: 2 SD card readers, HD Radio, Audi music interface w/2 illuminated USB inputs and a 3.5mm auxiliary input, MMI touch, Bluetooth preparation for mobile phone w/audio streaming, SiriusXM all access service w/3-month trial subscription and voice control, Audi Virtual Cockpit w/Sport Mode
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Audi Sound System
- Regular Amplifier
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Heated Front S Sport Seats -inc: 8-way power seats w/pneumatic side bolsters and 4-way power lumbar
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 50-50 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Sport Leather/Aluminum Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather/Alcantara Seat Trim w/Diamond Stitching
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert and Aluminum Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Net
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Audi Phone Box w/Wireless Charging -inc: signal booster
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Sliding Front Center Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Audi parking system plus Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera