Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- Powerful performance turbo engine
- Retractable top that operates while driving
- Rich luxury interior
- Easy to control handling
- Stronger steel body
The Audi S5 Cabriolet is a luxury sports car that allows you to let the top down whenever you feel like it. You simply push a button when you are driving in any speed range under 32 miles per hour to open or close the convertible soft top. The S5 Cabriolet offers premium performance at middle range prices that are more than the A5 but less than the RS 5.
The automatic transmission offers 8 speeds of performance and is driven by an engine with twin turbos. The vehicle comes with all-wheel drive Quattro on all models and can be upgraded to handle tight turns like a race car if you buy the Premium Plus trim with sport package.
However, the luxury and technology in the interior is what makes it an Audi and not just a normal sports car. In the Audi S5 Cabriolet, you'll find luxury options like a Head-Up display, advanced safety tools, 3D Sound systems and even massage functions for both drivers and passengers.
What’s New in the Audi S5 Cabriolet?
The Audi S5 is in the second year of its new design. Not a lot has changed since the 2018 model. The features have been shuffled with some new cellphone center console options.
- New cellphone options
- New Premium trim package
- Head-Up Display
Available trims include:
- Premium trim
- Premium Plus
What Models is the Audi S5 Cabriolet Similar To?
People who are interested in the following vehicles may also enjoy the 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet:
You can view a new 2019 Audi Cabriolet for yourself at the dealer and try the technology to compare. Driving a Certified Pre-Owned sport vehicle by either car maker is a question of comparing the price of parts, wheel options, service, engine, transmission, features, sales, navigation directions, technology and performance.
Exterior Design of the Audi S5 Cabriolet
The S5 coupe looks a lot like the Audi A5 Cabriolet with a slightly different aesthetic. When you view them together, it is plain to see that the S5 has more slanted headlights and a flatter center grille. The S5 also has wheel performance upgrades and some metallic trim upgrades.
Interior Design of the Audi S5 Cabriolet
When it comes to 2019 Audi vehicles with interior style, the Audi S5 makes the grade. The Audi S5 features premium leather seats, metal trim and a lot of carbon fiber. The buttons and dials center around the driver for easy access.
What Technology Comes With the Audi S5 Cabriolet?
Standard features include:
- Full cellphone access
- Rear view camera
- Rain sensors
- Parking sensors
- Heated front seats
- Folding rear seats
Higher trim levels include:
- Digital cockpit
- Top view camera
- Heated steering wheel
- Quality audio system (12 speakers)
What Kind of Safety Features Are in the Audi S5 Cabriolet?
The Audi S5 is one of the safest vehicles on the roads for a Cabriolet Coupe. This is because it has special steel that is stronger than the standard steel used in vehicles and because it has smart accident systems that prevent accidents, such as pre-collision warnings.
The 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet includes:
- Smart accident system
- Rear-view camera
- Automatic power braking
- Higher trim level safety features include:
- All the newest safety features on the market
What Tech Gadgets are Featured in the Audi S5 Cabriolet?
The 2019 model of the Audi S5 Cabriolet offers drivers an infotainment system with a 7-inch display along with keyless start, Bluetooth, HD radio, a HomeLink garage door opener, voice controls, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. A Head-Up display feature also shows important information, like your speed and assistance warnings, directly on the windshield.
What’s the Audi S5 Cabriolet Like to Drive?
The 2019 sport coupe or 4-door are both performance vehicles that are built to handle any curves in the roads. The steering wheel's resistance increases with speed. This makes it easier to control the vehicle.
You will also find that the navigation provides accurate directions and that it is one of the top cars for power and performance made by Audi. Even though the style of the vehicle is similar to the Audi A5, the engine has more power and other sport package upgrades. Because you can open and close the top anytime you want, it is also safe to drive it in the changing weather.
What is the Target Market for an Audi S5 Cabriolet?
The 2019 model of the S5 Cabriolet is a convertible with an automatic transmission. If you are someone who wants all-wheel drive, and you don't like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz convertible models in inventory, the 2019 Audi style cars may be just what you need.
This is a luxury car, so if you're willing to pay more for advanced features and extra convenience, this car might be a good choice for you.
What is the Target Market for a Used Audi S5 Cabriolet?
A used Audi S5 Cabriolet is a great option for those who are looking for reliability and style on a budget. Audi models in general remain fairly similar for periods of about five years, but every so often, they go through big redesigns. The 2017 model of the Audi S5 Cabriolet isn't much different than its predecessors, so you can still get similar features even with an older used car.
Should I Get a New Audi S5 Cabriolet?
If you're looking for updated features, you might want to consider a new Audi S5 Cabriolet. The 2018 model went through a big overhaul, including a new sheetmetal and a new turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine. The 2019 model sticks to these changes, but it adds some minor new details, like a convenience package that offers blindspot monitoring and pre-collision warning systems.
How Much Does the Audi S5 Cabriolet Cost?
The 2019 Audi S5 starts at $61,500 if you buy the base model. The Prestige trim starts at $68,800. You can add another $950 for a premium sound system and $1,300 for upgraded wheels and carbon fiber interior trim.
You will also have to figure in the costs of fuel for the gasoline engine that uses 21 miles per gallon and 29 highway. For the performance of a much larger engine, the fuel use is quite low. The use of twin turbos lowers the fuel use of this auto while doing nothing to change the power of the Audi S5 Cabriolet.
Pros and Cons of the 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet
- Powerful engine
- 4-door convertible options
- Open or close top while driving with button
- Performance upgrades
- Stronger steel body
- Race car handling
- Uses 4 miles per gallon more than A5
- No manual transmission option
- Low cargo space
- High price
The Audi A5 was first introduced in 2007 as a coupe, and a sport upgraded version was first sold in 2010 that was a cabriolet, with a retractable soft top, that also featured a new six-cylinder engine.
In 2013, the car was redesigned and featured differences in the style such as new housing designs for headlights and taillights. This designed remained fairly similar until 2017.
The new Audi S5 Cabriolet models were redesigned in 2018, featuring new metal, a new engine and a new look that included a sloped hood and a lower grille. It also offered drivers faster acceleration. Since then, the 2019 model has only had minor changes.
Specs & Key Features of the 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet
- Body Style
- quattro Cabriolet
- 3.0L TFSI 6 Cylinder
- 349 hp
- 8-Speed Tiptronic Automatic
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- All Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
- Back Up Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Blind Spot Sensor
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 3.0L TFSI 6 Cylinder -inc: energy recuperation system w/start-stop
- Transmission: 8-Speed Tiptronic Automatic -inc: shift paddles
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Tiptronic Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 2.85 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 75-Amp/Hr 420CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 15.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Cell Phone Pre-Wiring
- Wheels: 18" x 8.5" 5-Double-Spoke-Star Design -inc: Audi Sport
- Tires: P245/40R18 97Y Summer Performance
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Rocker Panel Extensions
- Aluminum Side Windows Trim and Aluminum Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Metal-Look Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining, Glass Rear Window, Automatic Roll-Over Protection and Manual Wind Blocker
- Chrome Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Programmable Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: Audi Sound System -inc: 10 speakers, 6-channel amplifier, 180 watts, USB Audi music interface, Audi smartphone interface (Android Auto and Apple CarPlay), Bluetooth preparation for mobile phone, voice control w/seatbelt microphones, HD Radio technology and SiriusXM All Access service (w/3-month trial subscription)
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Concealed Diversity Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Audi Real-Time Traffic Real-Time Traffic Display
- Heated Front S Sport Seats -inc: 8-way power front seats, 4-way power lumbar, driver memory, power side bolsters and massage function
- 10-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Cushion Extension and Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 10-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Cushion Extension and Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 50-50 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Audi Connect PRIME Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Fine Nappa Seating Surfaces -inc: Diamond stitched
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Rear Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Audi Navigation Plus Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- Audi connect CARE Tracker System
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Sliding Front Center Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Audi connect CARE Emergency Sos
- Audi side assist Blind Spot Sensor
- Audi pre sense basic
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Side Airbag Head Extension, Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Restricted Driving Mode
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera