Get Custom Pricing
Top Features of Base Model
- 237 horsepower
- Reaches speed of up to 160 miles per hour
- 1750 turbocharged, four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed, automatic twin-clutch transmission
- Accelerates from zero to 60 in just 4.1 seconds
The 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider is a racecar-inspired vehicle. As a result, it's designed to accelerate quickly and hug the road's curves with less likelihood of flipping. Like all sports cars from the racing tradition, the 4C Spider has stellar trim and accessories to make it look sleek.
The Romeo 4C Spider has a body with a distinctly Italian design. With carbon-fiber mirror caps and side vents, the Romeo 4C Spider has details that make it unique. The Spider also has a dual-mode exhaust system with carbon-fiber surround that ties details together and makes powerful sounds.
The Alfa Romeo 4C has features that make it handle like a sports vehicle, such as the flat-bottom steering wheel. It also has thicker sway bars that prevent rollover.
While the 4C Spider handles and accelerates well, it only has two doors and two seats. Thus, it is not made for families or people who tend to require a lot of cargo space. It's great for people who want something fun that looks stylish, though.
What Safety Features Are on the New Alfa Romeo 4C Spider?
One of the biggest safety features on this vehicle is the backup camera, which comes standard on the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. Another feature that helps you avoid accidents while driving is the rear parking sensors that alert the driver when another vehicle is behind the car so that they can avoid backing out into it.
What Kinds of Wheels Are Available on the 4C Spider?
The front wheels are 18 inches, and the rear wheels are 19 inches on four out of the five styles. Some of the styles and finishes include the fan-spoke aluminum wheels and the five-hole aluminum wheels. The Spider alloy wheels are 17 inches on the front and 18 inches on the back.
What's New on the 2019 4C Spider Compared to the 2018 Model?
Features that come standard on the 2019 4C Spider include the backup camera, the carbon-fiber mirrors, and the race-tuned suspension. You can also choose a microfiber steering wheel, which coordinates with many of the interior features. Cruise control and rear-park sensors are also standard on this vehicle.
What Other Features Add to the Premium Sports-Car Appearance?
Sports-car seats are available in premium leather in a variety of colors and with several types of stitching. Some of the color combinations include red leather with black stitching and black leather with microfiber and yellow stitching. There are a total of five color combinations that you can choose from.
This car has the Alpine Premium Audio System, which is great for jamming. It also has Bluetooth capabilities, USB ports, and iPod connectivity. There are a total of nine speakers, too, which will greatly impact the quality of the sound when you're out driving.
What Is the Price of a 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider?
The 4C Spider is $66,900, which is about $28,000 more than the Giulia and Stelvio, but customizing costs more. For instance, the alloy wheel is standard, but you can switch to fan-spoke wheels for an additional $1,800. Other items that cost more for the upgrade include:
- Side mirrors
- Car covers
- Speaker systems
What Is It Like to Drive a 4C Spider?
With 258 pound-feet of torque, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider provides great handling. It can also be loud inside the cabin, however, making it less comfortable. When you search for a new car, you might find that the Spider is really fun to drive but not the most practical.
What Types of Paint Colors Are Available on the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider?
When you buy a 2019 Spider, you can choose from five different paint colors. You can choose to coordinate your paint color with your brake calipers, which come in black, yellow, and red. The available body paint colors include:
- Basalt Gray Metallic
- Alfa Rosso, which is bright red
- Rosso Competizone Tri-coat, which is darker red
What Are Some of the Other Interior Features?
One of the major features that drivers will enjoy is the cluster display. This screen shows drivers important stats while they're driving by taking information in real time and displaying it. You can also choose between a leather and microfiber steering wheel so that you can make it more luxurious or sporty.
What is the Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector?
One of the unique features on the 4C Spider is the feature that lets you select your drive mode. With this feature, you can change the experience. For instance, if you choose Race Mode, you'll to experience the vehicle's full power.
Should You Choose a Used Alfa Romeo 4C Spider?
Buying a used Spider might be the best option if you love having a fun car but can't afford to buy a new one. Since the model is only a few years old, only a few small details have changed over the years. The performance and power will be nearly identical between the various years.
Should You Buy a New Alfa Romeo 4C Spider?
If you think that you want to buy a new 4C Spider, you will want to decide if it makes sense to purchase new for the features that are recent additions to the 2019 Spider. The features that were added for the 2019 Spider include wheel locks, a back-up camera, and the Targa roof.
Pros and Cons of the 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
- Quick acceleration because of the type of engine
- Expert handling even around corners and other types of difficult conditions
- Unique styling both on the inside and outside that is recognizable from the rest
- Cramped interior
- Noisy cabin
- View out the back is poor because of the small window and high-rising details on the body
- Some of the interior materials are of a low quality even though the overall design is unique
Alfa Romeo has been producing the 4C Spider since 2015, making the 2019 version the fourth year of production. It's closely linked in style to the 4C Coupe, which Alfa Romeo produced between 2013 to 2018. One of the biggest differences between the Spider and the Coupe is the hardtop on the Coupe.
Although the exterior of the Spider is different from the Coupe version, the Spider has the same engine. One of the most notable styling differences is the carbon fiber details.
Between the 2015 and 2016 production years, there weren't any major changes in the Spider. There were, however, changes between the 2016 and 2017 years, such as the carbon-fiber and leather features. In 2017, Alfa Romeo also added the electronically controlled, dual-mode exhaust system to the Spider.
More recently, in 2019, the Spider included a few options as standard that were part of the now discontinued Convenience Group Package. Some of the most notable features that are now standard are the backup camera, cruise control, and rear-park sensors. These features keep you safe and provide conveniences, which isn't typically what people think of when they see a sports car.
Alfa Romeo has made a few changes to the Spider model of the Alfa Romeo 4C. The auto is in its first few years, so it's only had a short time to reach its market. The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider is also one of the first Alfa Romeo vehicles to reach the American market in the 21st century.
Specs & Key Features of the 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
- Body Style
- 1750 Turbo 4 Cylinder
- 237 hp
- 6-Speed Auto/Man Twin Clutch
- Passenger Doors
- Passenger Seating
- Rear Wheel Drive
- City MPG
- Hwy MPG
- Air Conditioning
- Back Up Camera
- LCD Monitor
- LED Lights
- Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Tinted Glass
- Engine: 1750 Turbo 4 Cylinder
- Transmission: 6-Speed Auto/Man Twin Clutch
- 50 State Emissions
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 4.12 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- 10.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Wheels: 17" x 7.0" Fr & 18" x 8.0" Rr Spider Alloy
- Tires: 205/45R17 Front & 235/40R18 Rear 3-Season
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Manual Targa Composite 1st Row Sunroof
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Composite Panels
- Black Grille
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Media Hub
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- 4 Speakers
- Automatic Equalizer
- Streaming Audio
- Concealed Antenna
- Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Turbo/Supercharger Boost, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
- Interior Trim -inc: Leather/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Includes Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Smart Device Integration
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Perimeter Alarm
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera